Tuesday, June 9, 2015

E Komo Mai - Welcome!

Kaimuki-Kahala Chapel (click to see Google Map)
Aloha!

We are excited to be starting a new website/blog for Deaf and ASL-using Latter-Day Saints (LDS) in Hawaii. While most of the Deaf LDS members attend the Deaf Group in Kahala Ward (in Honolulu), there is also a small Deaf Group that meets in Laie. In addition, we have contacts for Deaf LDS on other islands, too. We invite and welcome you to Church services, classes and activities.

Mahalo (thank you) for reading our blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at ldsdeafhawaii[@]gmail.com. We look forward to seeing you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog! I look forward to keeping up with the deaf LDS community through this blog. Mahalo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will u serve Easter service tmw for the Deaf? Honolulu area I'm currently visiting my daughter n her fam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Dianne Ng. . Let me know if Easter service will be served?

    ReplyDelete